- Application(s) required for each proposed resident 18 years of age or older. Must be submitted with $30 non-refundable application fee online at www.rpmredding.com. *In-office applications will be subject to a $40 non-fundable (cash-only) application fee.
- Must attach copy of Photo ID
- Must provide proof of local income – (2 most recent pay stubs, income taxes (page one), SSI, retirement accounts, etc.) Combined income must be 3 times the rent amount; some exceptions are made on lower rent unit.
- Verifiable Rental history from unbiased (non-family or friend) sources for the past three (3) years.
- Personal Guarantee/Cosigner (if required) – Guarantor must meet same requirements as prospective residents. Guarantor agreements are for duration of residency and can only be canceled with written approval from the rental owner or overall property manager. Submit application online www.rpmredding.com with $30 non-refundable application fee. Attach copy of Photo ID as well as last year’s income taxes (page one) and two most recent pay stubs.
Applicant understands and agrees that this is an application to rent only and does not guarantee that applicant will be offered the Premises. Manager may accept more than one application for the Premises, and using their sole discretion, will select the best qualified applicant.
The Application process takes 1-2 business days to complete. Once the application process is complete it will be reviewed with the property manager and the property owner for a decision. You will be notified by phone of the decision. If the unit you applied for is no longer available, an approved application is good for 60 days.
NON-SMOKING UNITS All our units are non-smoking, including the garages and common areas. We do not permit the smoking or growing of marijuana within our units or on the premises.
PET POLICY / SERVICE ANIMAL If pets are allowed in the rental unit or you have a service/companion animal you must submit a picture of the animal with your application. You will be required to sign a pet agreement at the time of move-in and an additional security deposit of at least $500.00 is required as well as monthly pet rent of at least $20. If you have a service animal, you must provide the appropriate documentation when submitting the application.
REASON FOR DENIAL In the last seven (7) years you have been convicted for the use, manufacture, or distribution of a controlled substance, have a conviction for any type of crime that would be considered a threat to an individual, person or real property. Your credit check shows accounts that are not current, including but not limited to utility bills, and returned checks. Excessive debt which could adversely affect timely rental payments. You have filed for bankruptcy and it has not been discharged. You have been evicted or a previous landlord reports complaints of noncompliance activity and delinquent rent payment. You misrepresent any information on the application.
BEFORE YOU MOVE-IN After you have been notified that your application has been approved, we require a holding deposit of half the security deposit in order to reserve the unit (house or apartment) and take it out of the rental market. The holding deposit must be submitted immediately in cashier’s check, money order or online payment. We will not hold a unit until the money has been received. We will hold the unit for a period not to exceed 10 days from the day you are approved. This amount will be applied to your total security deposit at the time of move-in. We DO NOT accept cash. We require the full amount of the first month’s rent and security deposit prior to move-in. Your rent will be pro-rated the second month.
RENTERS INSURANCE / UTILITIES On the day you sign your rental agreement you need renter’s insurance and all utilities must be turned on in your name. You will need to provide proof of renter’s insurance and provide the utility account numbers at the sign-up appointment before we can give you the keys. An additional fee of twenty-five ($25.00) dollars is subject if utility documents are served.